Get on the path to results today.
Welcome to MLH Consular Consulting - your resource for U.S. immigration law and visa support. Based in Munich, Germany, MLH Consular Consulting provides athletes, artists, investors, small to mid-sized companies and families the necessary legal immigration support, personal attention and crucial contact with U.S. consulates worldwide to ensure that you get the appropriate visa to work, invest, set up a business or send personnel abroad.
You will be advised by a licensed U.S. attorney and legal team who are experts in the field of immigration and visas. MLH Consular Consulting also works together with experts who can advise on international tax, and global wealth planning.
Though it may seem simple, do not be fooled. Immigration law is complex, constantly evolving and changing. Don't risk your company's reputation or your individual privilege to work, travel or do business in the U.S. by running afoul of immigration laws. Put your trust in the immigration law experts at MLH Consular Consulting to handle your immigration and mobility issues and secure the required visas.
We know that legal action can sometimes be overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing you help in language that you can understand. If you don't feel like you understand your options, just ask, and we will work
to find a solution that works for you.
MLH Consular Consulting - efficient, personal, immigration law advice and visa solutions from a licensed,
experienced U.S. attorney.
The first step is for us to work with you and come up with a plan to get the results you need. Through our understanding of the law and your understanding of the circumstances, we will craft a path to success.
Don't wait! Contact us for a phone consultation. Let us help you figure out what your best next steps are. The sooner you have a plan of action, the better your chances of taking the correct steps to get the results you want.
Founder and owner of MLH Consular Consulting is Magdale Labbe Henke. Ms. Henke is an American Attorney-at-Law and is also qualified as a Solicitor of England and Wales (non-practicing). She has been practicing U.S. immigration law for fifteen years and so has extensive experience in the field.
- Graduate, Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude
- Graduate of Columbia University, Master of International Affairs
- Graduate of Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts, German and Linguistics, cum laude
Previous work experience with CMS Hasche Sigle Law Firm, Stuttgart, Germany; Proskauer Rose LLP, Newark, NJ, USA; United States Court of Appeals, 2nd Cir, New York; National Hockey League, New York, USA
In the course of practicing in the described activities, she has advised a wide range of clients. Among others, she has advised athletes, artists, small businesses and investors, software development and engineering companies, automotive manufacturers and suppliers, as well as family-based immigration petitioners in employment and immigration law matters. Read Client Testimonials
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
– Former Chair, Executive Committee, AILA EMEA Chapter
– Former Chair, Practicing Abroad Committee and Consular Liaison Committee
– AILA Military Assistance Program (MAP) – providing immigration law advice and
assistance to U.S. military personnel and non-citizen family members in Germany
Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Germany
– Former Adjunct Professor/Instructor “Legal English” and “English for Human Resources”, for University personnel
Fachhochschule Ingolstadt, Germany
- Former Adjunct Professor for "International Law"
Corporate INTL Global Awards 2022:
U.S. Immigration Law Firm of the Year in Germany
Who's Who Legal 2021: Corporate Immigration
- list of the best legal practitioners in a field
- described as „highly sought-after“ and „supremely gifted“
Contributing Author to AILA’s Visa Processing Guide 2009-2010
– prepared entry regarding consular processing procedures at U.S. Consulate in Munich, Germany
Contributing author to ILW.com’s (“Immigration Law on the Web”) Consular Posts Handbook 2009-2010
Speaker on immigration law topics
- AILA National, AILA EMEA Chapter conferences and
- ILW. com teleconferences, including on ethics and consular processing issues
MLH Consular Consulting - U.S. Immigration Law
Copyright © 2022 MLH Consular Consulting - U.S. Immigration Law & Visa Services - All Rights Reserved.